Family v. Sexually = Homophobia

By the name of God..


Salam alikum..


How r u.. Youth!! I hope that you will be in the best case. ^_*


Today, I will talking about subject I have not talking about it for some time, but today I will blow up the pressure that I feel it .. I did not find anywhere other than my blog to write about what in myself..


It's hard to live among the family suffers from homophobia... Yes, Homophobia!! I do not like to call homosexuality by any other name decadent as what my family do,,, usually


It is difficult to live your normal life, that life enjoyed by others and they freely exercised it... To the point where it has reached them to think about things that do not come into the mind of human,, Colors, for example .. They putting relationship between colors and homosexuality, where a person who uses a particular color, light color, Might be morally decadent or prostitute.. And this case, also includes foods, EX; a person who usually eat chicken becomes a sissy!!


The other hand, they have now doubt, doubt, doubt.. They doubted, even in the same family.. And they punished the individual based on this doubt whatever the reason.. Which made me feel very scared..


Fear, the fear reached them to the point of madness, eh madness.. Every day in the morning, after they finished reading of the local newspapers .. I mean section of local crimes,, And especially of sexual crimes.. This means that you will be present in a lecture about sexual crimes and advice for avoid a fall in danger and as if you have sex wherever you go!!


Yes, I have a homosexual, but I adapt with it and I have a girl .. who I love her!!


I do not know ... how much I will be patient with this situation?




Regards
To a meeting soon

Comments