I love a boy named Jesse
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الباري
اخباااركم عسااكم بخير...
ادري اني قلت ماني كاتب شي فترة بس..
ملان وارهاق وتعب...
وافضل وقت اقدر اكتب فيه هو الصبح ... بكون مركز اكثر...
المهم
وتستمر معاناتي..
امس ما قدرت انام... وتستمر معاناتي مع قلت النوم..
ولا عاارف لها حل... افكر اروح للطبيب واطلب منه يكتب لي وصفه
حبوب منومه اي شي... تريحني وانام مثل العالم..
****
ادمان...
هليومن انا مدمن على اغنية
اصالة
الى متى... واغنية ثانية
وقديمة ... اجنبية,,, وحبيت اشاركم فيها,,,
I love a boy named Jesse
I love a boy named Jesse
But Jesse doesn't love me back
He says he has a girl in Chelsea he wants so much
I love a boy named Jesse
But Jesse doesn't love me back
He says he's insecure about what he feels and what he wants
What he feels and what he wants...
But every time he smiles at me
I know we are the same
And that he'll change his world for me
If he just knew my name
There's no need for you to say you saw the life they chose for me
For me...
I love a boy named Jesse
But Jesse doesn't love me back
He wants to kiss and go to bed but he doesn't want to talk
I love a boy named Jesse
But Jesse doesn't love me back
He says he's straight and all that stuff is only in my mind
Only in my mind...
All I can hide
I'm doing fine
But every time he smiles at me i know we are the same
And that'll he'll he change his world for me
If he just knew my name
There's no need for you to say you saw the life they chose for me
For me...
I love a boy named Danny
But Danny doesn't love me back
He says he has a girl in Chelsea he wants so much
I love a boy named Danny
But Danny doesn't love me back
He says he's insecure about what he feels and what he wants
What he feels and what he wants...
I love a boy named Jesse
But Jesse doesn't love me back
He says he has a girl in Chelsea he wants so much
I love a boy named Jesse
But Jesse doesn't love me back
He says he's insecure about what he feels and what he wants
What he feels and what he wants...
But every time he smiles at me
I know we are the same
And that he'll change his world for me
If he just knew my name
There's no need for you to say you saw the life they chose for me
For me...
I love a boy named Jesse
But Jesse doesn't love me back
He wants to kiss and go to bed but he doesn't want to talk
I love a boy named Jesse
But Jesse doesn't love me back
He says he's straight and all that stuff is only in my mind
Only in my mind...
All I can hide
I'm doing fine
But every time he smiles at me i know we are the same
And that'll he'll he change his world for me
If he just knew my name
There's no need for you to say you saw the life they chose for me
For me...
I love a boy named Danny
But Danny doesn't love me back
He says he has a girl in Chelsea he wants so much
I love a boy named Danny
But Danny doesn't love me back
He says he's insecure about what he feels and what he wants
What he feels and what he wants...
يالله اشوفكم بوست يديد يمكن باجر..
عقب موعد التقويم...
في امان الله



Comments
ادري انك ما تسويها بس جرب شيء طبيعي احسن مثل حاول اجهاد نفسك طول اليوم ولما تجي نام ما تفكر في شيء او اقرا القران ونام هذا الشيء يمكن يساعدك ............
الصراحة انا لما تلحق الساعة تسعة تلاقيني في سابع نومة ههههههههه
فاضي وقلبي ميت هههههههههه
لا عن جد حاول تقرا قران وانشاء الله بتنام ... وصفة مجربة
احلى اغنية لاصالة الي متى وخاصة انها منطبقة عليك مية بمية ......... الى متى مو قادر تنام
حبيبي سلامي وتحياتي وعسى ما شر عليك
وين العقل ,,, العقل طااار من حبيته..
والله يالغالي وقت النووم ما افكر في شي غير ... الحبيب بس لوول
وطااير النووم شسوي...
ااما عن القرآن صدقت ومجربه لانه يهدي نفسي واايد ويريح باالي...
لووول وعلى الاغنية صدقت والله ههههههه
حبيبي طلتك ترسم البسمه والله
سلامتك الغالي
آنا والله نفس حالتك بس الفرق إني أستخدم أدوية منومة تباع في الصيدلة من غير وصفة وما تسوي ادمان هي بالاصل مضادة للهيستامين وانا بصراحة تنفعني بس تدوخ الواحد حتى بعد النوم Atarax 25 mg
وعليكم السلام
الله يسلمك يالغالي,,
امممم والله ودي اجربها بس لازم اسأل الطبيب لان عندي الانزيماات مو مضبووطة,,,
وتضرها اي حبوب ...
فأبا اسأل بالاول واشووف
ومشكوور يالغالي حبيب والله